BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

btol2 pnya last....

1. What do you like about blogging?
I love blogging because i could express my thoughts and feelings and my friends could give their comment as well. i became more interactive and communicate better with all my friends.

2. What have you gained from blogging? How?
i gained so much through doing reflection as i learned so much and reflect to my actions and how others reacted so that i could improve myself.

3. What have you gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
I gained more confidence as i had improved my learning and teaching skills. i also acquire problem solving skills and acquire the skills of using technology in teaching..

4. How?
by exploring and blogging!!

5. What do you like about this course?
I learned skills of using technology in teaching and learning.

6. What you do not like about this course?
too much of works in limited time..

7. What have you learnt from this course?
I gained more confidence as i had improved my learning and teaching skills. i also acquire problem solving skills and acquire the skills of using technology in teaching..

8. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
i didn't expect that there are so many methods or software that i could use to produce teaching materials...

9. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
i learned so many positive things, none are not worth it..

10. If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
less workloads and more group or interactive activities..

11. On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.
Before: 7. Now: 8!

i will surely benefit from these knowledge that i gained throughout this course....

0 comments: